Welcome to MineLucky!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Denied loukamoka staff application
Topic Locked
Loukamoka
1 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

In-Game Name (IGN):loukamoka

What is your discord username: loukamoka

Time Zone: EST

Is this your first time applying? If not please list the date which you previously applied on: Yes, this is my first time applying for staff.

Are you fluent in any other languages besides English? If so please list them here:  no

How would you define your confidence when talking to people you don't know: I would say I'm good at talking to people.

How much time can you dedicate to the server each day? (Please be reasonable): I can be on at 4 or 5 hours a day if I'm not busy.

Are you currently staff on another server: No, I'm not. 

Do you have any past experience? If so, please list the servers and the rank you achieved: No, I don't have any staffing experience, but I have been a mod on some streams before .

Why are you applying for Mine Lucky: I would like to help make Mine Lucky a friendly place for friends to hang out and play?

Why should we pick you over other applicants: You should pick me over other applicants because I love helping people and making games a better and friendly place for people to enjoy and bring friends to play with them? 

Is there any current Mine Lucky staff that can vouch for you as a staff member? If so, please put their IGN here: No .

Last edited: 12 months ago

loukahumble

Grlm420
2 posts
1 topics
12 months ago

+rep

ItsFrosted Manager VIP HighRoller
65 posts
5 topics
12 months ago

Hey loukamoka,

Unfortunately your application has been denied. You may re-apply in 30 days.

minecraft