Welcome to MineLucky!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
TTV_MajorCamper Staff Application
TTV_MajorCamper
2 posts
1 topics
2 days ago

My in Game Name (IGN) is TTV_MajorCamper
I am 19
My Discord is MajorCamper222

my time zone  est
Is this your first time applying? This is my first time applying.
Are you fluent in any other languages besides English? If so please list them here: I can mildly understand Spanish and am currently also doing some in-depth extended learning of the language.
How would you define your confidence when talking to people you don't know: Not worried at all.
How much time can you dedicate to the server each day? (Please be reasonable): I can dedicate like 6 hours a day about like 5 hours average daily 
Are you currently staff on another server: No.
Do you have any past experience? I No.
Why are you applying for MineLucky: Beucase i believe i can make it a fair and friendly server and also help with other things too i can use my brain and also love playing the server 
Why should we pick you over other applicants: I have been looking for a good prisons server and Minelucky is that why i can advertize the server with my twitch and youtube and grow my platform with minelucky being in the middle, i can also get stuff done 
Is there any current MineLucky staff that can vouch for you as a staff member? If so please put their IGN here: NO not at the moment but could make friends with them in the future