Welcome to MineLucky!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Staff app
cutepanda90
1 posts
1 topics
11 days ago

In-Game Name(IGN): Sinsterwall11
What is your discord username:4ksinuru. user id is 937145614804848730
TimeZone: GMT+2
Is this your first time applying? If not please list the date which you previously applied on: yes i have never applied here
Are you fluent in any other languages besides English? If so please list them here: yes arabic and swedish
How would you define your confidence when talking to people you don't know: 10/10 i like meeting new ppl and have a nice chat. tbh its fun meeting new ppl and maybey even becoming friends
How much time can you dedicate to the server each day? (Please be reasonable):2-3hours and weekends 4-5
Are you currently staff on another server: no
Do you have any past experience? If so please list the servers and the rank you achieved: I’ve only been staff on Minehut servers. I’ll name the bigger ones, or those that averaged 60-100 players at peak: BoxKill (Admin, demoted because the owner didn’t like me), AmzBox (Admin, retired), and Rawsteal (Mod, server closed). That’s it.
Why are you applying for MineLucky: I genuinely like Minelucky. Normally, I would be typing long sentences with a bunch of words, but this is how I really talk. I really want to be friends with the staff and players. I’d like to help new players and more.
Why should we pick you over other applicants: I have a lot of experience with commands and have even created my own server, so I have a solid understanding of how servers work. I feel like I’m better with commands than most people.
Is there any current MineLucky staff that can vouch for you as a staff member? If so please put their IGN here: Tbh no.