Welcome to MineLucky!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Staff Application @Alyshaax
Alyshaax
1 posts
1 topics
about 1 month ago

In-Game Name(IGN): Alyshaax

What is your discord username: alyshaax

TimeZone: (EU) CET, Central European Time

Is this your first time applying? If not please list the date which you previously applied on:
It's been my first try to apply for an Staff function on MineLucky.

Are you fluent in any other languages besides English? If so please list them here:
I can speak fluent Dutch and a little bit german, i'm having a German Family so i had to learn it :)

How would you define your confidence when talking to people you don't know:
My confidence while talking to people you don't know.. Staff wisely.. I have to know with who i am in a team, so it will give me some personal time for getting OPEN to every staff member, but that's normal for me.. when you join somewhere and you don't know anyone. Server players wise.. I'm having a staff function so i got to be able to talk with them, answering their questions and helping them when needed. I'm a person who can search for contact to keep the chat alive, so that would be no problemo in sight! :D 

How much time can you dedicate to the server each day? (Please be reasonable): I'm having a lot of free-time since i almost finished my study, I'm doing an economy study which is 1,5 years because I can learn very fast so they gave me the chance to get my certification a half year earlier which i appreciated a lot. Besides that, I'm a football player who has training on Monday (Grass), Wednessday (Gym-Training), Friday (Grass) and a Matchday on Saturday (Also Sunday sometimes, but i'll announce that for when it's needed).
Let's say i can run daily shifts  running from 1-8hrs a day.

Are you currently staff on another server:
No, I am not a staff member anywhere else.

Do you have any past experience? If so please list the servers and the rank you achieved:
I'm not experienced enough from being staff on other servers, but i had my own for a while.
You might not know the name. It was a server that had OP PRISON and SURVIVAL as main gamemodes. We had 40-50 people daily based playing.  And had 500 Discord Members. We had to shut down because of our income, it was to low and people easily could grind for their ranks instead of paying cash. So it was to hard to keep setting up a good server for our members, which turned out in a sad announcement to quit our server.  Although the server didn't live for a very long time is one thing i learned from it, are the advanced commands and staffing knowledge when it comes to handle a situation (Banning, mute, warning etc.)

Why are you applying for MineLucky: I'm trying to get a staff function here to show my special traits, i wanna show you all that i would be fitting perfectly here. I'm inlove with the system of MineLucky, it's very easy to understand. And experience wise is it a very good improvement for me and maybe in the future too!

Why should we pick you over other applicants:

The community is very lovely when it comes to being nice for the newer people etc. And that's what i'd love to see in a server and that's my reason to give something back and being able to help people. I think that i can handle the situations on the server pretty well so i'd love to use my function for what it is. 

Is there any current MineLucky staff that can vouch for you as a staff member? If so please put their IGN here:
No. As i recently joined a don't know a lot about the other staff-members, Sadly.

I'd love to see this work out to something. Thankyou very much for reading my application and hopefully see you soon, @Staff-Team!

Kind Regards, 
Alyshaax