Welcome to MineLucky!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Staff Application
ValidCashApp
1 posts
1 topics
about 1 month ago

In-Game Name(IGN): Validcashapp
What is your discord username: JohnnyMoonshine
TimeZone: EST
Is this your first time applying? If not please list the date which you previously applied on: Yes
Are you fluent in any other languages besides English? If so please list them here: No
How would you define your confidence when talking to people you don't know: Im a very big people person im very confident in my ability to help any new player with anything they need whenever they ask no problem.
How much time can you dedicate to the server each day? (Please be reasonable): 5 Hours+
Are you currently staff on another server:Not Minecraft servers i am staff on FiveM Servers.
Do you have any past experience? If so please list the servers and the rank you achieved: None on Minecraft.
Why are you applying for MineLucky: i just started not long ago and i enjoy this server more then any server ive been in.
Why should we pick you over other applicants:i am staff on other games so i already know how to talk to, help, and make peoples playtime fun and easy.
Is there any current MineLucky staff that can vouch for you as a staff member? If so please put their IGN here: No