Welcome to MineLucky!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Accepted spongexo's Staff Application
Topic Locked
spongexo Moderator Helper Elite
1 posts
1 topics
about 1 month ago

In-Game Name(IGN): spongexo
What is your discord username: spongexo - JB (Display name)
TimeZone: Australian Eastern Standard Time (GMT+10)
Is this your first time applying? If not please list the date which you previously applied on: Yes, first time applying on here.
Are you fluent in any other languages besides English? If so please list them here: Just english.
How would you define your confidence when talking to people you don't know: Very confident, being 25 years old I have no problem talking to people I don't know. Always willing to get to know people and have a laugh on discord together and also help people who might be new / unsure on minecraft.
How much time can you dedicate to the server each day? (Please be reasonable): I work a 7/7 roster so I work away from home for 7 days and then come back home and have 7 days off. So obviously on my 7 days away from home I wouldn't be able to be on (I could be on discord on my phone if need be) but while on my 7 days off I'd be able to be on quite abit if I don't have much on.
Are you currently staff on another server: No.
Do you have any past experience? If so please list the servers and the rank you achieved: Have been staff on numerous servers over the years since I started playing in 2011. I can't remember all the servers names but I can remember I was a Sr. Mod on Lonewolves (Factions server), Moderator on Koonkraft (Factions server), Helper on AUKohi (Practice server) and that's all I can remember off the top of my head, I do have a fair amount of experience though.
Why are you applying for MineLucky: Well tonight for an example I was fishing and I noticed there was a guy afk at the fishing pond using a macro or something to use his fish bomb. I don't think there is any staff in the same sort of timezone that I am in, since I'm from Australia so I would like to help moderate the server and also help people at times where most staff members are unable to.
Why should we pick you over other applicants: I have around 13 years experience playing minecraft on numerous different game modes. I am enjoying the server and it doesn't really bother me to stop what I'm doing to type in chat to help whenever I can. Being 25 years old, I am mature, have alot of life experience and I'm good at dealing with different types of personalities. I do know my work roster might affect my playtime and how often I can be on the server, but saying that I can make up for that time away on my week off.
Is there any current MineLucky staff that can vouch for you as a staff member? If so please put their IGN here: Don't think so.

Thanks for reading my Staff Application :)

- spongexo

Last edited: about 1 month ago
ItsFrosted Manager VIP HighRoller
65 posts
5 topics
about 1 month ago

Hello spongexo,

Congratulations I have set your application to pending. Please check your discord direct messages (DMS) for further instructions. 

minecraft