Welcome to MineLucky!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Staff application
Drift_Gaming
1 posts
1 topics
2 months ago

In-Game Name(IGN): Drift_Gaming
What is your discord username: driftaway_
TimeZone: est
Is this your first time applying? If not please list the date which you previously applied on: first time applying
Are you fluent in any other languages besides English? If so please list them here: i am only fluent in english
How would you define your confidence when talking to people you don't know: Very High
How much time can you dedicate to the server each day? (Please be reasonable): a few hours 
Are you currently staff on another server: not at the moment
Do you have any past experience? If so please list the servers and the rank you achieved: i have made my own server with plugins and such for my friends to join and made it public
Why are you applying for MineLucky: i like the server, Also I believe that I have good ideas for the server to grow
Why should we pick you over other applicants: There isnt anything i can say that would make you pick me over someone else,  but I do like to help people out when I can, and I do know how to help out with coding issues if needed or anything like that
Is there any current MineLucky staff that can vouch for you as a staff member? If so please put their IGN here: PandaSnoopy_