Welcome to MineLucky!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Denied Staff application (prisons) | RiceLuxx
Topic Locked
RiceLuxx MVP
1 posts
1 topics
12 months ago

In-Game Name(IGN): RiceLuxx

What is your discord username: riceluxx

TimeZone: GMT (Ireland).

Is this your first time applying? If not please list the date which you previously applied on: N/A

Are you fluent in any other languages besides English? If so please list them here: No.

How would you define your confidence when talking to people you don't know: I'm very outgoing and confident with the way I am around everyone.

How much time can you dedicate to the server each day? (Please be reasonable): At least two hours per weekday most probably double on weekends.

Are you currently staff on another server: No.

Do you have any past experience? If so please list the servers and the rank you achieved: Yes, I was previously SrMod/Mentor on McHub prisons.

Why are you applying for MineLucky: I am really enjoying this server and I quite like the direction it seems to be going in it is more community based than most and I enjoy that and want to be along for the ride and help new member so they don't just leave with the slightest inconvenience.

Why should we pick you over other applicants: You should hire me because I have the experience and attitude to contribute to your server. I am a quick learner, adaptable, and possess excellent communication and problem-solving skills. Furthermore, I am passionate about this server and eager to contribute to your team's success.

Is there any current MineLucky staff that can vouch for you as a staff member? If so please put their IGN here: No.

Last edited: 9 months ago x 1
ItsFrosted Manager VIP HighRoller
65 posts
5 topics
9 months ago

Hello RiceLuxx,

Unfortunately your application has been denied. You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

minecraft