Welcome to MineLucky!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
0% Mine Refill
LSPLASH
1 posts
1 topics
12 months ago

One of the most motivating things in MineLucky is to mine your whole mine out. When 3/4's of the mine is mined out and it resets, it gets kind of demotivating. You should add a setting that allows for the mine to only reset after it's been fully mined out. It would make it more satisfying.

ItsFrosted Manager VIP HighRoller
65 posts
5 topics
12 months ago

Hey LSPLASH!

We do have a setting where you can adjust when your mine will auto refill. You can access the setting by doing /settings. Although you'll never be able to mine it till its completely empty. I will bring this suggestion up with management!

minecraft

Patsman
4 posts
2 topics
12 months ago
ItsFrosted:

Hey LSPLASH!

We do have a setting where you can adjust when your mine will auto refill. You can access the setting by doing /settings. Although you'll never be able to mine it till its completely empty. I will bring this suggestion up with management!

I would love for a feature like this to be implemented, as it would make mining more satisfying imo

Betm4n
7 posts
1 topics
4 months ago

+1 I've played on servers with similar features. Some even let you set a custom percent for when the mine would reset. Just like LSPLASH said it does feel rewarding to completely mine your mine after fully upgrading your pick!