Welcome to MineLucky!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
🌿Prison Plots | Minelucky Prison
Patsman
4 posts
2 topics
12 months ago

Yo what's up miners, just a quick suggestion.

I've been playing prison for a little bit now, and I think adding plots would make a good edition to the gamemode. In my experience, prison servers that have plots in which you're able to build on tend to do pretty well, as players would spend hours not only just mining, but build and construct too. Being able to build and maybe even having an in-game shop to use for minerals/blocks would add some more fun to the gamemode. Mining constantly for long periods of time may get boring to some players, but having them be able to build and design things with the money that they've earned might interest them more in the gamemode, making them play for hours on end, in my opinion :>

Commands would include:

/plot auto (teleports you to the nearest plot)

/plot claim (claims an open plot)

/plot tp [name] (teleports you to desired plot)

/plot upgrade (upgrades a plot)

other commands would be added in the future if this ends up being a thing. 

Plot(s) sizes could be upgraded either by ranking up in the game, or through server ranks and/or purchases. 

I'd love to see this added in the future

pce <3

Last edited: 12 months ago
TrippyAce_ Overlord
3 posts
1 topics
12 months ago

Plot Plugin Link:
SpigotMC PlotSquared (Click for redirect)

The plugin above is the plugin that almost 99% of servers use for creative and prison servers. If you have any questions about the plugin or anything else, please do ask. I have a decent amount of knowledge on this plugin and know how your builders can make custom roads for the whole plot world and can teach you how to implement it properly if needed.

Betm4n
7 posts
1 topics
4 months ago

Plots were a W update! I love to build so +1 from me :D

Last edited: 4 months ago