Welcome to MineLucky!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Accepted NateFound Staff Application.
Topic Locked
NateFound MVP
1 posts
1 topics
12 months ago

In-Game Name(IGN): NateFound.
What is your discord username: NathanF120.
TimeZone: Austrailan EST.
Is this your first time applying? If not please list the date which you previously applied on: First time.
Are you fluent in any other languages besides English? If so please list them here: Only English.
How would you define your confidence when talking to people you don't know: I love making new friends; making those awesome bonds to share with people and have a great time.
How much time can you dedicate to the server each day? (Please be reasonable): Weekdays, 4-6hrs. Weekends, 10-16hrs.
Are you currently staff on another server: No.
Do you have any past experience? If so please list the servers and the rank you achieved: I have never been staff on a Minecraft server but I've always wanted to be. I have been a mod for twitch streamers before.
Why are you applying for MineLucky: I love promoting fun and friendly servers and I would love to foster this love and help new people on that journey of loving the server too.
Why should we pick you over other applicants: I have the love and passion for the server that I don't think many others have.
Is there any current MineLucky staff that can vouch for you as a staff member? If so please put their IGN here: Not any on MineLucky.

Last edited: 12 months ago x 1
ItsFrosted Manager VIP HighRoller
65 posts
5 topics
12 months ago

Hello NateFound,

Congratulations I have set your application to pending. Please check your discord direct messages (DMs) for further instructions.

minecraft